Team Sponsors

Next Home Meeting

Date tbc...
3:00pm

Mildenhall
Fen Tigers

v

tbc...

We are disappointed to have to advise riders and supporters that Saturday's practice day has been cancelled due to the recent poor weather.

Work was carried out at the track last Saturday by Greg and his track staff and the stadium management continued this work at the beginning of this week. Unfortunately the weather on Tuesday and overnight has put everything back to square one and with further rain forecast ahead of the weekend this decision has been reluctantly taken.

We are however much more confident for next Saturday (25th), with no rain forecast for the coming week there will be plenty of time to carry out the work to get the track ready.

Everyone who has booked please contact Malcolm Vasey if they wish to transfer their booking to next weekend

Please accept our apologies.